Last Updated and Effective: November 20, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify, directly or indirectly, or contact a single person. We collect information you choose to provide to us through your interaction with the Site and also collect information automatically when you visit the Site.
Information You Provide.
When you choose to access the Site, we collect your date of birth as required by applicable legal requirements. Other information we collect may vary, depending on how you interact with the Site. For example, we may collect contact information such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when you use the Site “contact us” feature, or when you sign up for our emails, or schedule a tour.
If you make a purchase through the Site, we will collect your name, delivery address, and email and/or telephone number to ship and process the order, and our third-party payment card processor will collect payment account information to process your payment, as well as your name and billing address to process the payment.
Information Collected Automatically.
You can adjust your browser settings to disable or reject cookies and certain online tracking tools, but if you disable all tracking, you may be unable to access all functionality of the Site.
2. How We Use Information We Collect. We use information we collect, including your personal information and Use Data, to make the Site and our services through the Site available, to provide products, services, features and functionality users have requested and related customer service, communicate about them with users, and support, manage, troubleshoot, protect and improve the Site and our related offerings, conduct research and analysis related to our products and services, and comply with law and law enforcement requirements or to protect the legal rights or health or safety of our customers, employees, or others. We may also use your personal information to send you emails or mailers. You can opt out of marketing messages in the individual email, but doing so will not affect our ability to continue to contact you regarding your existing or past business relationship with us, such as an open order.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as needed if that information is requested by law enforcement agencies or if we are required to do so by law, treaty, regulation, subpoena, court order, or by a government entity. We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to conduct investigations of possible breaches of law, to cooperate in any legal investigation, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with us or to protect our legal rights or the rights of others.
4. Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser sends us a “do not track” message. However, third parties, other than our vendors assisting with making the Site available do not have authorization from us to track your uses of the Site or track what other activities you may have engaged overtime and across websites (for example before or after using the Site).
5. Your Rights and Choices. You can choose not to give us your personal information but in some cases, we will not be able to provide our products or services or respond to your questions or requests without certain information. You also have the following rights and choices with regard to your communication preference:
• You can also request to be removed from our marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our email messages.
7. Children. The Site is not intended for use by children or by persons under age 21, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under age 21. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 21, please contact us using the method indicated in Section 12 (Contact Us) below.
8. Protecting Your Information. We use physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, because no measure is ever 100% effective when transmitting information over the Internet, we do not guarantee that your information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized use.
10. Your California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship what types of personal information, if any, the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. We do not currently share any personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such parties. If you have any questions, comments or requested related to this Section, please contact us using the information in Section 12 (“Contact Us”) below. A number of states are currently considering enacting laws similar to the California law above. If you are a resident of a state that enacts such a law, please use the contact information above to contact us with any questions, requests or comments.