- 2-ounces Fenimore Gin
- 1-ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white (about 1/2 ounce)
- 1 muddled fresh strawberry
- Club soda, to top (about 1 ounce)
- Garnish with a strawberry rose and lemon peel
- Muddle the strawberry in the bottom of a shaker. Add the ice, Fenimore gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white to the shaker and vigorously shake.
- Pour into a chilled glass, top with club soda, and garnish with a strawberry rose and lemon zest. Enjoy!
*RAW EGG WARNING: Consuming raw and lightly-cooked eggs poses a risk of food-borne illness.
Example: a boy’s need for safety was violated as a child, his mother yelled at him and beat him. Then he grew up, https://vibragame.net/sex-chat-bongacams.html in the process of life acquired some convictions, for example, “intelligence is good”, etc. Also, as a young man, he acquired his attitudes about a partner, one of them: “a woman should smell good.” His mother was a sad woman.